Top 17 Rare Joe Rogan quotes (Inspiring)
Here are some of the best Joe Rogan Quotes I have found that Will inspired you. Joseph James Rogan is an American comedian, podcast host, and mixed martial arts, colour commentator. He has also worked as a television host and an actor.
Rogan started his career in comedy in the month of August 1988 in the Boston area. After relocating to Los Angeles in 1994, he signed an exclusive developmental contract with Disney and performed as an actor on numerous television shows including Hardball and NewsRadio. In 1997, he began working for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) as an interviewer and colour commentator. Rogan released his first comedy special in 2000. From 2001 to 2006, he was the host of Fear Factor. In 2009, Rogan launched his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, which led him to “honour, wealth and podcast superstar. He was born on 11 August 1967 in Newark, new jersey.
Top 15 Joe Rogan Quotes
1. The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. Your are literally hating yourself and don’t even realize-Joe Rogan
2. When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it-Joe Rogan
3.To me, comedy is a great occupation because I don’t really worry that much about what other people think of me-Joe Rogan
5.Never stay in a bad marriage, and don’t hang around with psycho coke fiends-Joe Rogan
6.Your attitude has a giant effect not just on your life, but on other peoples lives around you-Joe Rogan
7.All the time that you spend complaining, you could instead be hustling. You could be chasing your dream. You could be figuring out what you’re doing wrong and improving your life – Joe Rogan
8. There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherfuckers who are doing exactly you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other – Joe Rogan
9. Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you – Joe Rogan
10. I’m obsessed to extreme winners because I think there’s a madness to it and I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give in to a certain amount of madness– Joe Rogan Quotes
12. Your attitude has a giant effect not just on your life, but on other peoples lives around you – Joe Rogan
13.Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.” – Joe Rogan
14. I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you. That can be an awesome and motivating force that can improve your life if you choose to be inspired and not jealous. One has no benefit whatsoever, the other is an incredible resource for creating momentum and improvement – Joe Rogan
15. Do things that are difficult. It’s very important to struggle. You don’t get to know yourself without struggle. You don’t know who you are until you get tested – Joe Rogan
16. The quicker we all realize that we’ve been taught how to live life by the people that we’re operating on the momentum of an ignorant past the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn’t value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity– Joe Rogan
17. Here’s the craziest thing about life, this is the thing that nobody really considers; you know as much about what life is all about as anybody who’s ever lived, ever. That’s the craziest thing about us. We’re all just kind of wandering through this going “‘You know what you’re doing?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘Oh, I do too. I know what I’m doing.’ ‘Okay. Good, then.’” But really no one has a clue.” – Joe Rogan.
Recommended Reading >> Top 10 mistakes to avoid in your 20s