Don’t jump onto buying online Depression therapy plans, first understand the theory behind depression and stress then take the next step.
If you are feeling depressed or anxious now, then Definitely there is no better option than to talk to someone who can ease your conflicts, but there is much more you need to know before you jump onto therapy or one to one online counselling, here is following what you need to know based on my research
So, I have prepared this article which will guide you towards the entire procedure and steps from understanding your mental health issues to choosing the right counsellor.
Main Causes of Depression and Anxiety in today’s world —
- Biological Stress Factor— According to the National Institute of Mental Health, Postpartum depression is recorded in 10–15% of women. It is originated due to hormonal variations after pregnancy.
- Genetic Factors — If the family history of depressions increases the likelihood of being diagnosed with depression
- Brain Chemical Fluctuation— Often the Reduced levels of brain chemicals called serotonin or dopamine also affect our pleasure and feeling centres in the brain leading in lack of enthusiasm or reduction in interest on things we actually find exciting.
Exogenic: It occurs due to the appearance of external stress factors.
- Social pressure — peer pressure, exams and stress, sexual abuse, financial crisis, trauma, prolonged or terminal disease, drug use can also lead to depression.
- Mental Abuse — A major life change (loss of a loved one) and any emotional shock may affect two people in a different way due to their diversity in biological predisposition and coping mechanisms.
- Environmental stress factor —Often depression is triggered by a lack of exposure to sunlight or going out for a walk in nature or outside, this is also referred to as seasonal affective disorder.
What are the general methods used to treat depression? Natural remedies for depression
- Talk to someone — It is not just about your loved ones, you can truly talk to anyone about any general or definite topic to ease up your mental burden. When I use to get depressed and sad I used to go out in the public and talk to some strangers, I felt that I am actually transferring and using my brain to act on something else rather than just sitting with my thoughts.
- Analyze your mental health — Without proper understanding why are you facing such disbalance in your life, you can never cure it properly hence know the cause first, try to understand, and remove it from your life once found.
- Meditate and eat healthy foods — Meditation makes us more tolerable to stress and challenging situation and you also might have heard people saying that a healthy diet adds to a healthy mind, eating foods rich in antioxidants also nourished our mind so that we can practice productivity in our life.
What if you have already tried all the above three natural cures for depression but still you don’t get the right solution?
If that is the answer then I feel a one to one counselling is the best way to reach towards a better conclusion.
Talk to a physiatrist or a professional in mental health that can solve your problem, the best website for this is online therapy .com.
“The only thing more exhausting than being depressed is pretending that you’re not.” — Anonymous
How do you know if you need a Mental Health therapist?
Dr. Judy Ho a triple board-certified psychologist and a Neuropsychologist was once asked in an interview that — How can I know that I really need to see a psychiatrist? I have watched that Interview, hence I have curated the three main points she noted as follows —
- Suicidal Ideation — As the name suggests, suicidal ideation is that stage where your mind starts to generate suicidal thoughts and you try to hurt yourself. This is quite common symptoms but mostly ignored one, if you get a glance of any of such obsessive thoughts then its time to talk to a mental health counsellor.
- Profound Sadness — Somtimes it is completely normal to be sad and depressed but after a few days or weeks you again come to regular life. But if you feel that your depressive thoughts are not going away for months that it might be a sign of clinical depression hence this is a big indication that you might need to see a psychiatrist or adviser.
- No effects of Medications — So, this is somewhat the extent of the two-stage discussed above. Let’s say you or one of your friends is already taking some medicines regarding mental health issues but still after sometimes the result and your condition remain the same. If that’s the case then you definitely to take a consultancy call with an expert.
Depression help online to Cure your Mental Health Issues
Depression therapy or depression consultation is now becoming a more good solution and awareness for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hence, Online Depression Therapy website’s whole operation is based on cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), which is one of the most generally used psychotherapeutic procedures for treating mental health problems.
CBT helps you to recognize, challenge, and succeed your dysfunctional thoughts, behaviours, and emotions.
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy ( CBT)? , Is Online Depression therapy worth the money?
In simple words, CBT places importance on supporting individuals to learn to be their own therapists. Through proper exercises in the session as well as “homework” exercises outside of sessions, You are being assisted to develop coping skills, which you use to change your own thinking, problematic emotions, and behaviour.
CBT is a practice of several main principles, which includes —
- Psychological problems are often based on faulty or unhelpful ways of thinking.
- Psychological problems are based, in part, on learned patterns of unhelpful habits.
- People enduring psychological problems can learn more reliable ways of coping with them.
CBT therapy usually involves efforts to change the thinking process. These strategies might include:
- Learning to understand one’s distortions in thinking that are creating problems, and then to reevaluate and channelize them in an effective way.
- Using problem-solving skills to cope with unmanageable situations.
- Studying to develop a greater sense of confidence in one’s own abilities.
CBT treatment also normally includes efforts to change behavioural patterns. These strategies might include:
- Facing one’s fears instead of avoiding them.
- Using role-playing to prepare for likely problematic interactions with others.
- Learning to pacify one’s mind and relax one’s body.
Try one to one counselling Today —
Find the key areas of your life that you need to get into consultation, with more than 20+ areas to focus on —
What you will get —
- Qualified therapists
- Live chat
- You can also Send them questions through Messages
- Also, get an easy to use online Journal.
- active plan
- Physical exercises to soothe your peace of mind like yoga lectures.
They also have some great Reviews —
There is also a Free plan you will find once you log in with your details, so try it today —
Click here and get a 20% discount on your first consultation with an expert.
And if you have any of these following symptoms then unquestionably it is the time to seek an expert —
- Uncontrollable Addictions
- Very Frequent Anger issues
- Frequent Anxiety issues
- Bipolar disorder
- Clinical Depression ( For several weeks or months )
- Prolonged Eating disorders
- Frequent Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Severe Phobias affecting your daily life
- Prolonged Problems with stress
Listen, Don’t be afraid to take a consultation, make the first move today, it is the time to unleash your happiness by understanding the key areas you need to focus on.
Do remember that we don’t always have the answers to every question that life throws at us and it is completely okay to get messed up sometimes therefore, it is unquestionably okay to ask for help.
Sign up today for depression therapy. Click below